All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.50Trending at £16.61
- £9.53Trending at £15.03
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.95Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Roman empire during the period framed by the accession of Septimus Severus in 193 and the rise of Diocletian in 284 has conventionally been regarded as one of crisis. This book describes and integrates the contrasting histories of different parts of the empire and assesses the impacts of administrative, political and religious change.
- Author BiographyClifford Ando is Professor of Classics at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Clifford Ando
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Edinburgh History of Ancient Rome
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note30 b&w illustrations, 5 maps
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.