Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about whether or not great works of art should be returned.
- Author BiographyJohn Henry Merryman is the Sweitzer Professor of Law, Emeritus and Affiliated Professor in the Department of Art, Emeritus at Stanford Law School.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn Henry Merryman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.