Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the relationship between imperialism and international law.
- Author BiographyProfessor of Law at the S. J. Quinney School of Law, University of Utah.
- Author(s)Antony Anghie
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.27Trending at £7.12
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £6.30Trending at £6.40
- £30.27Trending at £30.76
- £13.59Trending at £13.81
- £14.62Trending at £14.86
- £34.98Trending at £35.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.