Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe global policies of the United States over the years have encouraged the widespread belief that we live in a new era of imperialism. But is this belief true, and what does 'imperialism' mean? Exploring these questions, this book intervenes in one of the main contemporary political and intellectual debates.
- Author BiographyAlex Callinicos is Professor of European Studies at King's College, London.
- Author(s)Alex Callinicos
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.