All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an expert team of implant nurses and dentists Specifically focuses on dental nurse's role in implant dentistry Covers basic science, clinical procedure, after-care and patient communication Colour illustrations convey key concepts concisely and clearly Reflects all widely-used implant systems.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Mary Miller is Principal of the Education and Training (Accredited) Assessment Centre for Dental Nurses at the Eastman Dental Hospital in London. The Authors: Ulpee R. Darbar is a Consultant in restorative dentistry at the Eastman Dental Hospital in London. Suzanne Morkus is a Tutor Dental Nurse at the Education and Training (Accredited) Assessment Centre for Dental Nurses at the Eastman Dental Hospital in London.
- Author(s)Suzanne Morkus,Ulpee R. Darbar
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMary Miller
Most relevant reviews
- ann-marie_lodge24 Mar, 2017by
Excellent product, exactly what I needed and arrived quickly 10/10
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.