All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £38.94Trending at £39.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis text in implantable devices for arrhythmia control takes a case-study approach to the subject. It examines interactions between pacemakers and implantable defibrillators.
- Author(s)A. John Camm,N.A.Mark Estes,Paul Wang
- PublisherFutura Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/01/1998
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFutura Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note0
- Weight250 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.