Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.32
- £15.72Trending at £17.37
- £18.66Trending at £23.98
- £15.72Trending at £16.01
- £26.73Trending at £39.99
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.46
About this product
- DescriptionGuides readers through the wireless technology forest, giving them the knowledge, the hardware and the software necessary to design a wireless embedded device rapidly, inexpensively, and effectively. This book gives a thorough introduction to 802.11 technology and puts it into perspective against the other wireless standard options.
- Author BiographyAs an engineering consultant, Fred Eady has implemented communications networks for the space program and designed hardware and firmware for the medical, retail and public utility industries. He currently writes a monthly embedded design column for a popular electronics enthusiast magazine. Fred also composes monthly articles for a popular robotics magazine. Fred has been dabbling in electronics for over 30 years. His embedded design expertise spans the spectrum and includes Intel's 8748 and 8051 microcontrollers, the entire Microchip PIC microcontroller family and the Atmel AVR microcontrollers. Fred recently retired from his consulting work and is focused on writing magazine columns and embedded design books.
- Author(s)Fred Eady
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication02/09/2005
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleEmbedded Technology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Weight840 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.