All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Cisco's authorized, self-paced, foundation learning tool for the new Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2 300-075) exam, required for Cisco CCNP Collaboration certification. It brings together essential knowledge for implementing a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution in a multisite environment.
- Author BiographyWilliam Alexander Hannah , CCIE Collaboration #25853, CCSI #32072, along with numerous other Cisco Unified Communications and data center specializations, and VMware certifications, has been an independent IT and telephony consultant, author, and tchnical editor for more than 12 years. He has been a technical trainer for more than 8 years and has taught more than 20 different courses for Cisco. Alex is a Senior Courseware Developer and Subject Matter Expert for Global Knowledge, designing all CCNP Collaboration courseware, labs, and infrastructure. He has done a wide array of IT and telephony consulting for many different companies along the eastern portion of the United States. A former Senior Architect and Senior Presales Engineer for two Cisco Gold Partners in the Southern Virginia area, Alex is now the principal owner of Hannah Technologies LLC, an IT consulting and training firm based in Midlothian, Virginia. Alex has implemented advanced IP telephony and video installations in his area for more than 12 years. When he is not working, he can be found on a boat, wakeboarding with friends and family. He can be reached at email@example.com . Akhil Behl is a Pre-Sales Manager with a leading service provider. His charter involves an overarching technology portfolio encompassing IoT, collaboration, security, infrastructure, service management, cloud, and data center. He has 12+ years of experience working in leadership, advisory, business development, and consulting positions with various organizations; leading global accounts, driving toward business innovation and excellence. Previously, he was in a leadership role with Cisco Systems. Akhil has a Bachelor of Technology degree in electronics and telecommunications from IP University, India, and a Master's degree in business administration from Symbiosis Institute, India. Akhil holds dual CCIE in Collaboration and Security, PMP, ITIL, VCP, TOGAF, CEH, ISO/IEC 27002, and many other industry certifications. He has published several research papers in national and international journals, including IEEE, and has been a speaker at prominent industry forums such as Interop, Enterprise Connect, Cloud Connect, Cloud Summit, Cisco Sec-Con, IT Expo, Computer Society of India, Singapore Computer Society, and Cisco Networkers. Akhil is the author of the following Cisco Press books: * CCIE Collaboration Quick Reference* Securing Cisco IP Telephony Networks* Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video (Part 1) He is a technical editor for Cisco Press and other publications. Akhil can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Author(s)Akhil Behl,William Alexander Hannah
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCisco Press
- Weight952 g
- Width289 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £27.28Trending at £29.90
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £24.08Trending at £34.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.