Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £32.27Trending at £36.99
- £14.44Trending at £18.78
- £8.89Trending at £11.08
- £10.02Trending at £12.87
- £8.74Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluating the experiences both of researchers and practitioners, this volume maps the landscape of corporate social responsibility in India, providing much-needed guidance for lawyers as well as executives aiming to adopt new models of best practice.
- Author BiographySubhasis Ray teaches at the Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB) and has gathered two decades of experience in the corporate and academic worlds. The Centre for Resettlement, Rehabilitation and Corporate Social Responsibility (CRRCSR), founded by Dr. Ray in 2010, strives to build a learning platform in the area of business and sustainability. His teaching and research interests lie at the intersection of markets, business and society. Prof. Ray can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. S. Siva Raju is Professor and Dean of the School of Development Studies at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. His broad fields of interests are: Corporate Social Responsibility, Population, Health and Development and Ageing. His major publications include: Regional Development & Family Planning, Gerontological Social Work in India, Health Status of the Urban Elderly, Adolescent Reproductive Health Perspectives, Voices of the Elderly in India, Primary Health Centres in Rural Health, Social Inclusion, and Women's Health and Ageing, Health and Development. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; 35 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 210 p. 35 illus.
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byS. Siva Raju,Subhasis Ray
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.