All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- Author(s)Elaine Theresa Jurkowski
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Note25 Illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Author BiographyElaine Theresa Jurkowski, MSW, PhD, is an Associate Professor and Graduate Program Director at the School of Social Work, Southern Illinois University Carbondale (SIUC). Dr. Jurkowski also coordinates the Certificate in Gerontology through the College of Education and Human Services at SIUC. Her professional background includes both social work and public health. Dr. Jurkowski has spent most of her career writing about access to care issues for older adults and people with disabilities and has been effective in shaping policy and program efforts in the United States, Canada, India, and Niger. She is the author of Policy and Program Planning for the Older Adult, numerous book chapters, and professional articles. She is a member of APHA, CSWE, and GSA, and presents nationally and internationally.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.