All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Edited byMarilyn Luber
- Author BiographyMarilyn Luber, PhD, has been in private practice in Philadelphia since 1987. For over 15 years she has trained facilitators nationally and internationally in EMDR, Levels I & II. She is also a consultant to EMDR-Germany and EMDR-Israel, and coordinates the Luber Seminar Series, specialising in EMDR. She has received numerous awards including the Francine Shapiro EMDR International Association Award (2005), the Outstanding Contribution EMDRIA Award (2003), and the EMDR HAP Humanitarian Services Award (1987). Dr. Luber is a member of APA, ISTSS, ISSD, and the Silvan Tomkins Institute. She is the author of EMDR Scripted Protocols: Basics and Special Situations, EMDR Scripted Protocols: Special Populations, two CD-ROMS, and a forthcoming book on anxiety, depression and medical-related issues.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.