Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures selected papers on environmental management accounting (EMA) which has been developed by the Environmental Management Accounting Network - Europe (EMAN-Eu). This book covers subjects that range from individual company experiences with implementing EMA to national experiences regarding the adoption and diffusion of EMA practices.
- Author BiographyMembers of the EMAN Network. Universities and similar institutions teaching/researching either/both environmental management and/or accounting and financial management. Environmental managers, professional accountancy institutes, environmental policy makers in government and regulatory bodies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEco-Efficiency in Industry & Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.18
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight587 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJan Jaap Bouma,Martin Bennett,P.M. Rikhardson,Stefan Schaltegger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.