Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together examples of leading thinking and international practice in the rapidly developing area of environmental management accounting (EMA). This book covers subjects ranging from individual company experiences with implementing EMA to national experiences regarding the adoption and diffusion of EMA practices.
- Author BiographyMembers of the EMAN Network. Universities and similar institutions teaching/researching either/both environmental management and/or accounting and financial management. Environmental managers, professional accountancy institutes, environmental policy makers in government and regulatory bodies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEco-Efficiency in Industry & Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 18
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight713 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJan Jaap Bouma,Martin Bennett,Pall M. Rikhardsson,Stefan Schaltegger
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.