Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the role of IT within a range of enterprises operating in the construction and property industry. This book emphasises the human side of IT and the effects of the implementation of IT systems on them. It discusses case reviews of a range of applications, and explores issues arising from their implementation.
- Author BiographyJames Sommerville holds a Chair in Construction Management within the School of the Built & Natural Environment at Glasgow Caledonian University. He is a chartered surveyor and builder with considerable industrial experience both in the UK and the Middle East. Throughout his career he has been immersed in the identification, development and implementation of bespoke IT systems for organisations large and small. Nigel Craig is a Research Fellow within the School of the Built & Natural Environment at Glasgow Caledonian University. He gained extensive site experience within the construction industry prior to undertaking his post-graduate studies. He continues his research into IT in the industry and to secure his PhD.
- Author(s)James Sommerville,Nigel Craig
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2006
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note26 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 35 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.