Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £8.34Trending at £9.98
- £5.45Trending at £9.01
- £8.89Trending at £9.23
- £14.44Trending at £16.18
- £5.60Trending at £5.79
- £7.63Trending at £7.87
- £5.98Trending at £9.01
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the design, implementation, evaluation and revitalization of mentoring schemes. This work enables readers to understand mentoring and to create programs. It establishes a tenable case for mentoring that assists readers in promoting programs within their organization. It also includes real-life case studies from British American Tobacco.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Clutterbuck is one of Europe's most prolific and well-known management writers and thinkers. He has written more than 40 books and hundreds of articles on cutting edge management themes. Co-founder of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council, David also runs a thriving international consultancy, Clutterbuck Associates, which specialises in helping people in organizations develop the skills to help others. David is perhaps best-known in recent years for his work on mentoring, on which he consults around the world. David has been responsible for the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of highly successful mentoring and coaching programmes in numerous organisations around the world, including Standard Chartered Bank, Goldman Sachs, and Nokia.
- Author(s)David Clutterbuck,Nadine Klasen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.