All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £27.93Was:£27.99Free postage
- £61.06Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the state of the art in the theory and practice of public policy implementation and how this relates to contemporary practice, this Third Edition now further explores issues around researching implementation and the relationship between policy formulation and implementation.
- Author BiographyMichael Hill is Emeritus Professor of Social Policy of the University of Newcastle, and Visiting Professor in the Personal Social Services Research Unit at the London School of Economics and in the School of Applied Social Science University of Brighton. Michael has published widely on the topic of public policy, and most recently co-edited the SAGE major work Public Policy (with P. Hupe, published 2012). Over the years his research interests have focussed on varied topics such as race relations, unemployment, housing, social security and housing benefit He was given a lifetime achievement award by the Social Policy Association in 2009. Peter Hupe teaches Public Administration at Erasmus University Rotterdam. In 2012-2013 he was a Visiting Fellow at All Souls College, Oxford. His research focuses on the theoretical-empirical study of the policy process, particularly implementation and street-level bureaucracy. In a longstanding collaboration he and Michael Hill have published articles in Public Administration, Public Management Review and Policy and Politics. With Aurelien Buffat they edited Understanding Street-Level Bureaucracy (2015).
- Author(s)Michael Hill,Peter L. Hupe
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.