Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how to solve partial differential equations numerically using single and multidomain spectral methods. It shows how only a few fundamental algorithms form the building blocks of any spectral code, even for problems with complex geometries.
- Author BiographyDavid Kopriva is Professor of Mathematics at the Florida State University, where he has taught since 1985. He is an expert in the development, implementation and application of high order spectral multi-domain methods for time dependent problems. In 1986 he developed the first multi-domain spectral method for hyperbolic systems, which was applied to the Euler equations of gas dynamics.
- Author(s)David A. Kopriva
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- Series TitleScientific Computation
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXVIII, 397 p.
- Weight1670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.