All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessionals learn how to manage business risks, governance and compliance. This updated resource provides a clear guide to ISO/IEC 27000 security standards and their implementation, focusing on the recent ISO/IEC 27001.
- Author BiographyEdward Humphreys is a visiting professor across Europe and Asia for short courses in ISMS, cyber resilience, risk management and risk psychology. He is the convener of the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 responsible for the development and maintenance of the family of ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS standards.
- Author(s)Edward Humphreys
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.50
- £7.57Trending at £8.31
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £21.65
- £4.08Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.