Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a wide range of empirical data, this volume presents a discussion of impoliteness and power in language. It addresses the imbalance that exists between academic interest in politeness phenomena when compared to impoliteness phenomena.
- Author BiographyDerek Bousfield, University of Huddersfield, UK; Miriam A. Locher, University of Bern, Switzerland.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- Series TitleLanguage, Power and Social Process [LPSP]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDerek Bousfield,Miriam A. Locher
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.