CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.84Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of essays that examines the diverse lives of women who helped to shape religion, sports, literature, and music, among other aspects of the cultural hodgepodge known as the sixties.
- Author BiographyAvital H. Bloch is research professor at the Center for Social Research, University of Colima, Mexico. and author of Politics, Political Thought, and Historiography in the Contemporary United States. Lauri Umansky is Professor of History at Suffolk University and is the author of The New Disability History: American Perspectives and Bad Mother: The Politics of Blame in the Twentieth Century America.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleAmerican History and Culture Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Notephotographs
- Weight581 g
- Width173 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAvital H. Bloch,Lauri Umansky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.