All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to communicating with those with obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (OCPD).
- Author BiographyNeil J. Lavender, PhD, is professor of psychology at Ocean County College in New Jersey. He specializes in personality, child, and abnormal Psychology. He is co-author of Toxic Coworkers and recipient of four Innovative Developmental Grants. Alan Cavaiola, PhD, is associate professor of psychology at Monmouth University and co-author of Toxic Coworkers.
- Author(s)Alan A. Cavaiola
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.