CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £158.49
- £14.95Trending at £18.91
- £19.99Trending at £22.49
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.92
- £9.45Trending at £10.17
- £6.95Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive how-to book on teaching horses to bond with humans and to accept the human as friend and leader.
- Author BiographyROBERT MILLER, D.V.M. is a world-renowned veterinarian, animal behaviorist, author, and lecturer. Since 1965, he's been a much sought-after speaker at universities and veterinary and horsemen's groups on various aspects of veterinary science and horsemanship. His lectures and seminars have been presented all over America, Europe, Australia, and Africa. He's also appeared as an expert witness in many court cases. His other books include Health Problems of the Horse, Revised Health Problems of the Horse, and Most of My Patients Are Animals, plus the video titles Influencing the Horse's Mind and Imprint Training of the Foal. He lives in Thousand Oaks, California.
- Author(s)Robert M. Miller
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Note250 b&w illustrations
- Weight30 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.