All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVenturing into the underwater world of lakes and rivers to provide an alternative view on how to fly fish, John Bailey explains in detail the relationship betwen fly fishers and their catch. Photographs show how the fish view casting and flies, and practical advice should help with catches.
- Author BiographyJohn Bailey is an internationally renowned author, photographer and presenter of television programmes on angling and natural history. One of Britain's best-known anglers, he has written numerous books, including Tales from the Riverbank (BBC Books), John Bailey's Freshwater Fishing (Dorling Kindersley), Trout at Ten Thousand Feet, John Bailey's Complete Guide to Fishing and Where to Fly Fish in Britain and Ireland (all New Holland). He lives in Salthouse, North Norfolk.
- Author(s)John Bailey
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleJohn Bailey's Fishing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/03/2009
- Content Note165 colour photographs, 6 line drawings
- Weight662 g
- Width195 mm
- Height265 mm
Most relevant reviews
- gsrjm07 Dec, 2016by
Interesting and informative.
A well illustrated book with many underwater photographs to illustrate the points being made. Whilst the book covers areas of fly fishing that I will never see (Bonefish in the Bahamas) it is still interesting and these diversions are only a small part of the book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £18.48
- £11.16Trending at £14.49
- £18.79Trending at £19.02
- £16.52Trending at £23.18
- £14.99Trending at £19.96
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
- £11.78Trending at £14.98