All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis text gives students a firm foundation and grounding in mathematics. It provides them with a chance to test their skills, revise areas they are not sure about and address any gaps in their knowledge.
- Author BiographyJon Curwin is Principal Lecturer in Business Analysis and Senior Learning and Teaching Fellow, Birmingham City Business School Roger Slater is Head of the Faculty Resources Centre for the Faculty of Law, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Central England, UK, and has been involved in teaching and examining quatitative topics for over 30 years.
- Author(s)Jon Curwin,Roger Slater
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication16/12/1999
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width185 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.