All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.91
- £16.58Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £13.02
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.93
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
About this product
- Author(s)Charles R. Smith,Jeffrey K. Keller
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Ecology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight238 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Working Definitions.- Chapter 2. Image Resolution vs. Habitat Selection Scale in a Remote Sensing Context.- Chapter 3. Explanatory Variables.- Chapter 4. Landscape Sampling Area vs. Actual Location of Taxonomic Survey.- Chapter 5. Refining Habitat Specificity.- Chapter 6. Example Using High-resolution Imagery and Taxon-specific Variables.
- Author BiographyJeffrey K. Keller is a professional restoration ecologist. Charles R. Smith is a senior research associate with Cornell's Department of Natural Resources. He also holds an adjunct associate professorship in the graduate program in biodiversity, conservation, and policy in the Department of Biological Sciences at the State University of New York at Albany.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.