Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionInterprofessional collaborations to prevent the social exclusion of children and young people call for new professional skills and understandings. This book draws on an examination of fresh ways of working to make clear what these skills and understandings are and how they can be developed.
- Author BiographyAnne Edwards is Professor of Educational Studies and Director of Research at Oxford University. Harry Daniels is Professor of Education at the University of Bath. Tony Gallagher is Professor of Education at Queen's University, Belfast. Jane Leadbetter and Paul Warmington are Senior Lecturers in the School of Education at the University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)Anne Edwards,Harry Daniels,Jane Leadbetter,Paul Warmington,Tony Gallagher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleImproving Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.