All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImproving Irrigation in Asia is based on a longitudinal study over two decades on innovative intervention for sustained performance of irrigation systems. The work identifies key factors that can help explain the performance of interventions, and explicates lessons for resource management and the management of development assistance.
- Author BiographyThe late Elinor Ostrom, formerly Senior Research Director, Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis, Professor of Political Science, Indiana University, US and 2009 Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences for research on economic governance, Wai Fung Lam, Professor of Politics and Public Administration, The University of Hong Kong, Prachanda Pradhan, Patron, Farmer Managed Irrigation Systems (FMIS) Promotion Trust, Nepal and Ganesh P. Shivakoti, Professor of Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Author(s)Elinor Ostrom,Ganesh P. Shivakoti,Prachanda Pradhan,Wai-Fung Lam
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width216 mm
- Height138 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.