Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.63
- £12.28Trending at £14.99
- £7.58Trending at £9.95
- £13.16Trending at £17.96
- £37.21Trending at £45.02
- £6.92Trending at £7.50
- £9.88Trending at £11.56
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the reading and writing associated with learning subjects across the college curriculum and considers ways of changing teaching practices that enable students to reach their full potential.
- Author BiographyRoz Ivanic (Lancaster Literacy Research Centre), Richard Edwards (The Stirling Institute of Education), David Barton (Lancaster Literacy Research Centre) and Marilyn Martin-Jones (MOSAIC Centre for Research on Multilingualism, Birmingham School of Education) were the directors of the two Teaching and Learning Research Programme projects on Literacies for Learning in Further Education. The authors have researched and written extensively on literacy as a social practice, on post-school education and lifelong learning, on education in multilingual contexts, and on linking research and practice.
- Author(s)Buddug Hughes,Candice Satchwell,David Barton,Greg Mannion,June Smith,Kate Miller,Marilyn Martin-Jones,Richard Edwards,Roz Ivanic,Zoe Fowler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleImproving Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight288 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.