Improving Learning in a Professional Context: A Research Perspective on the New Teacher in School by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £49.86Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.48Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionBased on empirical research, including interviews with new teachers, by teachers themselves, this book reveals the complexity of learning in a professional context and gives some basic truths about what really matters in teaching.
- Author BiographyJim McNally is Professor of Teacher Education at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow. Allan Blake is Research Fellow in Education at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleImproving Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white tables
- Weight302 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAllan Blake,Jim McNally
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.