All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionLifelong learning has become a mantra, but what does learning mean and do in the lives of adults? How has it changed over time and across generations? This book states that learning 'means and does' much more in people's lives than is acknowledged in policies in Britain and Europe.
- Author BiographyGert J. J. Biesta is Professor of Education, University of Stirling, UK. John Field is Professor of Lifelong Learning, University of Stirling, UK. Phil Hodkinson is Emeritus Professor of Lifelong Learning, University of Leeds, UK. Flora J. Macleod is a Senior Lecturer in Education, University of Exeter, UK. Ivor F. Goodson is Professor of Learning Theory, University of Brighton, UK.
- Author(s)Flora J. Macleod,Ivor F. Goodson,John Field,Phil Hodkinson,Professor Gert Biesta
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleImproving Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight204 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.