All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection offers an international perspective on the challenges of designing and undertaking outcome-based evaluation of child and family services. It introduces the key ideas and issues currently being debated in the evaluation of these services and provides examples of evaluation from policy and practice.
- Author BiographyAnthony N. Maluccio is Professor Emeritus in the School of Social Work, University of Connecticut, USA. He has published extensively in the fields of child and family social work, child welfare and foster care. Cinzia Canali is Researcher at the Fondazione Zancan in Padua, Italy, where she has undertaken projects related to evaluative research and the evaluation of services, particularly in relation to child and family services. Tiziano Vecchiato is the Director of the Fondazione Zancan. He collaborates with the Ministry for Family Policies in Italy and has previously undertaken national health care evaluation. Anita Lightburn is Professor in the Graduate School of Social Services at Fordham University, USA, and has had 25 years' experience in evaluation. Jane Aldgate OBE is Professor Emerita at the Open University and Honorary Professorial Fellow at the University of Edinburgh. She has researched and published extensively on social work and child welfare, both nationally and internationally. Wendy Rose is Senior Research Fellow in the Faculty of Health and Social Care at the Open University, UK, and works on national and international child welfare research and development projects. She was previously a senior civil servant advising the government on children's policy. All of the editors have published widely in the fields of child and family services, child welfare and evaluation. Anthony, Cinzia, Tiziano, Anita and Wendy are also members of the International Association for Outcome-Based Evaluation and Research on Family and Children's Services.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleChild Welfare Outcomes
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note13 figures, 3 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAnita Lightburn,Anthony N. Maluccio,Cinzia Canali,James K. Whittaker,Jane Aldgate,Tiziano Vecchiato,Wendy Rose
- Series Edited byHarriet Ward
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.