All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImproving Performance is recognized as the book that launched the Process Improvement revolution. It was the first such approach to bridge the gap between organization strategy and the individual.
- Author BiographyGeary Rummler, a pioneer in the application of instructional and performance technologies to organizations, cofounded the Rummler-Brache Group, a global leader in process management consulting and training. Alan Brache, cofounder of the Rummler-Brache Group, focuses his consulting and writing on a methodology for resolving critical issues through the identification, documentation, analysis, design, measurement, and continuous improvement of business processes. The Rummler-Brache Group, exclusive owner of the trademarked Rummler-Brache methodology, is a consulting and training firm specializing in process improvement and management. Rummler-Brache employs a wide range of interventions that span the delivery spectrum from do it for you hands-on consulting, all the way to do it with you coaching and facilitation. A key differentiator is our core competency: we transfer the knowledge and technology you need to become self-sufficient at delivering business results through performance improvement projects. For more information, please visit www.RummlerBrache.com or call 800-992-8849.
- Author(s)Alan P. Brache,Geary A. Rummler
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/01/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight738 g
- Width184 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.