Improving Schools through Collaborative Enquiry by Julie Temperley, Julie McGrane, Hilary Street, David Jackson (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £147.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £46.22Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by orbitingbooks_online
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £18.86Trending at £19.15
- £27.92Trending at £30.67
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Improving Schools series. To be published with several other titles in this series in April 2005.
- Author BiographyDavid Jackson is Director of Research & School Improvement at the National College for School Leadership, University of Nottingham. Julie TemperleyisCo-leader,Learning Exchange at the Networked Learning Group NCSL. David Jackson is Director of Research & School Improvement at the National College for School Leadership, University of Nottingham. Julie Temperley is Co-leader, Learning Exchange at the Networked Learning Group NCSL. Julie McGrane and Hilary Street also work for the NCSL
- Author(s)David Jackson,Hilary Street,Julie McGrane,Julie Temperley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleImproving Schools S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.