All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe series aims to introduce aspiring sportspeople to a foundation in sports science in order to succeed at their chosen discipline.
- Author BiographyPaul's books cover a wide range of subjects, from whether the Romans ate crisps to how to build the world's best skatepark, but he writes mostly about sport. Whether you are interested in swimming or cycling, snowboarding, surfing or another sport, Paul has probably written something that will inspire you to get out and give it a try. Paul writes in a shack by the beach, which he shares with his one-eyed surf dog, Daisy.
- Author(s)Paul Mason
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTraining for Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note30-35 colour photographs
- Weight160 g
- Width216 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.99
- £12.05Trending at £15.88
- £17.57Trending at £22.77
- £7.78Trending at £8.99
- £13.80Trending at £15.99
- £7.76Trending at £10.00
- £13.34Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.