CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a definitive guide for therapists and counsellers who want to improve their communication techniques. It focuses on the four basic skills that facilitate communication in therapy: empathy, respect, authenticity, and confrontation.
- Author BiographyD. Corydon Hammond is a psychologist, professor, and co-director of the Sex and Martial Therapy Clinic at the University of Utah School of Medicine. He is a past president of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis. Dean H. Hepworth is retired. He was associate dean and professor of the Graduate School of Social Work, University of Utah. Veon G. Smith, deceased, was a professor in the Graduate School of Social Work and director of the Marriage and Family Counseling Bureau, University of Utah.
- Author(s)D. Corydon Hammond,Dean H. Hepworth,Veon G. Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight594 g
- Width161 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.