All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImprovisation plays a key role in the toolbox of the music therapist. This guide will prove indispensable to students/teachers/therapists/musicians as a book of musical techniques and therapeutic methods. Notated examples allow readers to try out techniques as they read, with audio examples on the accompanying downloadable content.
- Author BiographyTony Wigram was Professor and Head of PhD Studies in Music Therapy at the University of Aalborg, Denmark, Honorary Research Fellow in the Faculty of Music at the University of Melbourne, Australia, and Reader in Music Therapy at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK. He was Associate Editor of the Nordic Journal of Music Therapy, and a former President of both the European Music Therapy Confederation and the World Federation of Music Therapy. He was also Head Music Therapist at the Harper Children's Service in Hertfordshire, UK, and Research Advisor to Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Trust.
- Author(s)Tony Wigram
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication02/03/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteglossary, index
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Other digital
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.