All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionTraces how the ideals that led improvisation to be banned from high art in the eighteenth century enabled the inventive reintegration of improvisation into modernism. This book also investigates how the problem of planning art receives a different treatment in German Romanticism.
- Author BiographyEdgar Landgraf is Associate Professor of German in the Department of German, Russian, and East Asian Languages at Bowling Green State University, USA.
- Author(s)Edgar Landgraf
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Directions in German Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.