All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.21Trending at £5.00
- £4.91Trending at £5.10
- £7.98Trending at £9.81
- £5.08Trending at £6.76
- £7.25Trending at £7.97
- £20.03Trending at £22.31
- £3.89Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis established text explores the history, theory and practice of improvisation within the rapidly changing field of Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies. New material includes improvisation in film, stand-up comedy, LARPing, applied theatre and theatre sports. It contains a wealth of new exercises and examples from contemporary practitioners.
- Author BiographyAnthony Frost is Director of the University of East Anglia Studio and Course Director for Scriptwriting and Performance at the University of East Anglia, UK. He has devised and co-written a number of full-length plays, and taught in Germany and America. His previous publications include the edited volume Theatre Theories (2000). Ralph Yarrow is Professor Emeritus of Drama and Comparative Literature at the University of East Anglia, UK. He has directed over 60 productions, acted in many others and conducted workshops in the UK, Germany, India and South Africa. His publications include Indian Theatre and Lecoq in Britain (edited with Franc Chamberlain).
- Author(s)Anthony Frost,Ralph Yarrow
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note320 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.