All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.25Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops a general analysis and synthesis framework for impulsive and hybrid dynamical systems. This book is written from a system-theoretic point of view and is intended for graduate students, researchers, and practitioners of engineering and applied mathematics as well as computer scientists, physicists, and other scientists.
- Author BiographyWassim M. Haddad is Professor of Aerospace Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology. VijaySekhar Chellaboina is Associate Professor of Mechanical, Aerospace, and Biomedical Engineering at the University of Tennessee. Sergey G. Nersesov is Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Villanova University. Haddad, Chellaboina, and Nersesov previously coauthored Thermodynamics: A Dynamical Systems Approach (Princeton).
- Author(s)Sergey G. Nersesov,VijaySekhar Chellaboina,Wassim M. Haddad
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2006
- Series TitlePrinceton Series in Applied Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note61 line illus. 1 table.
- Weight999 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.