Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.75Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionOriginal First World War memoir of a Captain who fought and was injured during the Battle of the Somme. Originally published in 1917 and re-released in time for the Centenary.
- Author BiographyHenry Gilbert Nobbs was born in London on 3 February 1880. Having enlisted with the London Rifle Brigade in 1899, he served as a Captain in the Great War. During the Somme Offensive of 1916 Nobbs was seriously wounded and was sent to a German field hospital where his wounds were treated. When he had recovered he was sent to a German POW camp before returning to England in December 1916.
- Author(s)Henry Gilbert Nobbs
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.