All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £10.78Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn Dante's Wake presents a collection of essays from internationally renowned Dante scholar John Freccero. Penetrating first the Divine Comedy and then the powerful influence of Dante on those who followed him, Freccero's volume is an invaluable companion for any reader of Dante.
- Author BiographyJohn Freccero is Professor of Italian and Comparative Literature at New York University. He is the author of Dante: The Poetics of Conversion, edited by Rachel Jacoff. Danielle Callegari received her Ph.D. in Italian Studies from New York University. Melissa Swain is a Ph.D. candidate in Italian Studies at New York University.
- Author(s)John Freccero
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDanielle Callegari,Melissa Swain
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.