All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuffeted by a successon of crises, Europe has not been so weak and so divided for a long time. In these troubled times for both Europe and the European idea, can the continent hold together? And, if so, under what terms - and for what purpose?
- Author BiographyLoukas Tsoukalis is Professor of European Integration at the University of Athens and President of the Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP), the main Greek think tank on European and foreign policy. He has taught at many of the top universities around Europe, including Oxford, the London School of Economics, and the College of Europe. He has also held visiting professorships at Sciences Po in Paris, the European University Institute in Florence, and King's College, London. In 2016, he was Pierre Keller Visiting Professor at Harvard University. The author of many books on European integration and international political economy, he habitually crosses the boundary between economics and politics, theory and policy, and is familiar with the Brussels world, having served as special adviser to the former President of the European Commission. A public intellectual, he has for long been actively engaged in the European policy debate.
- Author(s)Loukas Tsoukalis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.