All listings for this product
Save on Philosophy
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.39Trending at £24.98
- £17.56Trending at £18.16
- £19.29Trending at £20.99
- £13.91Trending at £16.50
- £12.14Trending at £18.14
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the leading humanists of Quattrocento Italy, Lorenzo Valla (1406-1457) has been praised as a brilliant debunker of medieval scholastic philosophy. In this book, the author seeks a more balanced assessment, presenting us with a comprehensive analysis of the humanist's attempt at radical reform of Aristotelian scholasticism.
- Author BiographyLodi Nauta is Professor of Medieval and Renaissance Philosophy, University of Groningen, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Lodi Nauta
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2009
- Series TitleI Tatti Studies in Italian Renaissance History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight703 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.