All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an empirically grounded perspective on policy disagreements, Eric Montpetit highlights significant distortions in the media coverage of policy-making.
- Author BiographyEric Montpetit is a professor in the Department of Political Science at the Universite de Montreal. He is the author of Misplaced Distrust: Policy Networks and the Environment in France, the United States and Canada, which won the American Political Science Association's Lynton Keith Caldwell Prize for the best book on environmental politics and policy in 2006. He has published work in the Policy Studies Journal, Comparative Political Studies, Environmental Politics, Policy Sciences, Governance, the Journal of European Public Policy, the Journal of Public Policy, the Canadian Journal of Political Science, Public Administration, World Politics and Political Studies.
- Author(s)Eric Montpetit
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Public Policy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.