All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates the harmful impact of laws concerning divorce, welfare, and employment. This book details the primary justifications for stigmatizing single-parent families, marshalling an array of resources about single parents that portray a different picture of these families.
- Author BiographyNancy E. Dowd is Director of the Center for Children and Families at the University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law and holds the David H. Levin Chair in Family Law. She is the author of several books, including Redefining Fatherhood (NYU Press).
- Author(s)Nancy E. Dowd
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.