All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCesar Montero was dreaming about elephants. He'd seen them at the movies on Sunday. Only moments later, Cesar is led away by police as they clear the crowds away from the man he has just killed. But Cesar is not the only man to be riled by the rumours being spread in his Colombian hometown.
- Author BiographyGabriel Garcia Marquez (1927- ) was born in Aracataca, Colombia. His most recent book, Memories of My Melancholy Whores, is his first new novel to be published in a decade and is available as a Penguin Paperback from August 2007. He is the author of several novels, works of non-fiction and collections of short stories, including Leaf Storm (1955); One Hundred Years of Solitude (1967); The Autumn of the Patriarch (1975); Chronicle of a Death Foretold (1981) and The General in His Labyrinth (1989). He was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1982.
- Author(s)Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/1996
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleInternational Writers S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/02/2008
- Weight134 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.00
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.