All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes Reduction and Givenness and Being Given. In this title, the author argues for a phenomenology of givenness, with penetrating analyses of the phenomena of event, idol, flesh, and icon.
- Author BiographyJean-Luc Marion is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at the University of Paris-Sorbonne Paris IV, Dominique Dubarle Professor of Philosophy at the Institut catholique de Paris, Andrew T. Greely and Grace McNichols Greeley Professor of Catholic Studies at the University of Chicago Divinity School, and a member of the Academie francaise. Robyn Horner is Professor of Religion and Theology at Monash University in Australia.
- Author(s)Jean-Luc Marion
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2004
- Series TitlePerspectives in Continental Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 27
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight297 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byRobyn Horner,Vincent Berraud
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.78Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.