All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.59Trending at £11.86
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.93
- £6.24Trending at £7.97
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £5.62Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionIn this extraordinary book Col. Kolditz explains that his research on in extremis leadership, where followers perceive their lives to be threatened, reveals that the leadership lessons and principles in evidence in dangerous settings also apply to leading in business and everyday life.
- Author BiographyColonel Thomas Kolditz is professor and head of the Department of Behavioral Sciences and Leadership at the United States Military Academy at West Point. The Leader to Leader Institute's mission is to strengthen leadership in the social sector. Established in 1990 as the Peter F. Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Management, the Institute furthers its mission by providing social sector leaders with the essential leadership wisdom, inspiration, and resources needed to lead for innovation and to build vibrant social sector organizations.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Kolditz
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B Leader to Leader Institute/PF Drucker Foundation
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight474 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Foreword byJoseph W. Pfeifer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.