All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis magnificent collection of 280 photographs by many of the world's greatest photographers tells the tale of portrait photography over time in page after page of arresting images
- Author BiographyDAN WESTERGREN took up photography after being taught how to develop film by an indulgent science teacher in the eighth grade. That early experience instilled in him a reverence for the classic, timeless feel of a wonderful photograph, a reverence that he continues to feel even with his job as Director of Photography for National Geographic Travel. In addition to photo editing for National Geographic Traveler magazine and Natgeo.com/travel he has photographed a variety of stories, including expeditions up Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa and Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn in the European Alps. Westergren also went on and photographed an expedition to ski the last degree to the North Pole. Over the years, he's shot some of the world's most intriguing people, places and experiences.
- Author(s)National Geographic
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note193 Colour Photographs, 90 Black and White Photographs
- Width158 mm
- Height172 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £29.05Trending at £43.85
- £36.54Trending at £71.99
- £40.76Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.