All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.54Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.87Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a historical and sociological account of how, by the late 1960s, three small Italian towns had come to lead the world in the production of gold jewelry - even though they had virtually no jewelry industry less than a century before, and even though Italy had western Europe's most restrictive gold laws.
- Author BiographyDario Gaggio is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Dario Gaggio
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2007
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note8 tables.
- Weight652 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.